We want you to join us as we find new and exciting restaurants to tantalize our taste buds. We like to go out to dinner, try new restaurants together, meet new friends, relax, and enjoy the company of other singles. There are no membership fees or long term commitments. Just MAKE A RESERVATION and give it a try!
Dinner on Saturday August 10th at Cadence Kitchen & Co.
Cadence Kitchen & Company
August is an opportunity to try the best of local farmers, ranchers and artisanal foods brought to you by Tim Canning and Todd Davies who met at Chicago’s very own Kendall College culinary school. Join us on Saturday, August 10th at Cadence Kitchen & Company in downtown Downers Grove.
Take a look at their menu.
The menu consists of both small plates and full-size entrees. The main dishes include burgers & steaks, asparagus rissotto and pistachio crusted halibut. You may want to top the evening off with coconut cream pie or chocolate malt pie.
Dinner will be at 6pm. Join us for a cocktail in the bar before dinner from 5-6pm. They will accommodate separate checks so the choice of entrée is up to you. Please be patient as separate checks take longer to process.
The reservation deadline is July 28th .
I hope to see you there!
RESERVATION DEADLINE – July 28th Make A Reservation
- Where Cadence Kitchen & Co.
- When Saturday, August 10th
- What time Dinner is at 6pm
- Actual Address 5101 Mochel Dr., Downers Grove
- Phone (630) 442-7631
- What to Wear Business Casual
- How Much The cost is up to you as we order off the menu with separate checks. There is a $5 service fee payable upon arrival. Please remember that separate checks for a large group will take extra time. You must be patient.