We want you to join us as we find new and exciting restaurants to tantalize our taste buds. We like to go out to dinner, try new restaurants together, meet new friends, relax, and enjoy the company of other singles. There are no membership fees or long term commitments. Give it a try!
Our next dinner is Saturday, April 13th!
Chinn’s 34th Street Fishery
Our next dinner is in Lisle at Chinn’s 34th Street Fishery on Saturday, April 13th The nephew of Bob Chinn of Wheeling restaurant fame has his own place on Ogden. Chinn’s Fishery specializes in fresh seafood flown in daily. Check out the menu . They specialize in a Hawaiian white fish called Monchong. Dinners begin at $17.
We will sit for dinner at 6pm. Join us in the bar between 5 and 6pm for a cocktail before dinner. There is a $5 service fee payable on arrival. We will have separate checks so the price of your meal is up to you. Separate checks take time to process so please be patient. The reservation deadline is right around the corner on Sunday, April 6th
RESERVATION DEADLINE – April 6th Make A Reservation
- Where Chinn’s 34th Street Fishery
- When Saturday, April 13th
- What time Dinner is at 6pm
- Actual Address 3011 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL 60532
- Phone (630) 637-1777
- What to Wear Business Casual
- How Much The cost is up to you as we order off the menu with separate checks. There is a $5 service fee payable upon arrival. Please remember that separate checks for a large group will take extra time. You must be patient.