We want you to join us as we find new and exciting restaurants to tantalize our taste buds. We like to go out to dinner, try new restaurants together, meet new friends, relax, and enjoy the company of other singles. There are no membership fees or long term commitments. Give it a try!
It is time to come out of hibernation! Our next dinner is Saturday, March 23rd!
Join us at Cooper’s Corner in Winfield Saturday, March 23rd at 6pm. Spend a Saturday night in a relaxed bar & grill atmosphere offering American steakhouse fare, comfort food and live entertainment.
Join us in the bar before dinner at 5pm for a cocktail and then after dinner stay and listen to the live entertainment! The band (not yet posted) will play from 7:30pm to 11:30pm.
Cooper’s Corner opened in 2014 and is proud to continue the restaurant tradition that has existed in that location since the 1940s. You may remember Al Hawkers, The Viking Steakhouse or Morgan’s. Cooper’s Corner specializes in American cuisine at an affordable price.
They have a wide variety of entrees to choose from such as steaks, pork chops, pasta, and chicken. Can’t decide…. They have Cooper’s Combos. Who can resist American comfort food like Pot Roast or Meatloaf?
RESERVATION DEADLINE – March 17th Make A Reservation
- Where Cooper’s Corner
- When Saturday, March 23rd
- What time Dinner is at 6pm: Live entertainment begins at 7:30pm
- Actual Address 27W150 Roosevelt Rd., Winfield, IL 60190
- Phone (630) 690-2668
- What to Wear Business Casual
- How Much The cost is up to you as we order off the menu with separate checks. There is a $5 service fee payable upon arrival. Please remember that separate checks for a large group will take extra time. You must be patient.