We want you to join us as we find new and exciting restaurants to tantalize our taste buds. We like to go out to dinner, try new restaurants together, meet new friends, relax, and enjoy the company of other singles. There are no membership fees or long term commitments. Give it a try!
Our next dinner is at Millers Ale House in Lombard
To finish out the summer, our next dinner will be a more casual affair. We will gather at Miller’s Ale House in Lombard on Saturday, August 18th. They specialize in freshly-made food at a good value. Millers has a varied menu including their specialty hand-breaded boneless chicken “Zingers”, steaks, pastas and salads. The full-service bar features specialty cocktails like Watermelon Margaritas, Grey Goose Mules and over 75 craft beers.
In order to accommodate our large group on a Saturday night, our reservation is for 5:30pm. If you would like, you can join us in the bar for a cocktail half hour beginning at 5pm.
I hope to see you there.
RESERVATION DEADLINE – The reservation deadline has passed. Join us for our Next Delightful Dinner.
- Where Millers Ale House
- When Saturday August 18th
- What time Dinner is at 5:30pm – please note the earlier time (Meet in the bar at 5pm for a cocktail half hour)
- Actual Address 455 Butterfield Rd., Lomabard
- Phone (630) 241-3371
- What to Wear Business Casual
- How Much The cost is up to you. The restaurant will accommodate separate checks. This will take longer when it is time to check out so you must be patient. There is a $5 service fee payable upon arrival.